Front office employee M/F/X
Work your magic as our host/hostess and join us. Bring your talents to our team of superhero hosts!
- The customer is central to you
- You are socially dynamic and passionate
- You are a team player but you can also work independently
- You are almost perfect bilingual (NL / FR) - both spoken and written
- You are handy with the computer
- You like variety in your job
- You have a well-groomed appearance
- Waer Waters is open 7/7 so you are flexible with regard to working hours
- Experience with Wellness is a plus
- You are ready to take on a 38-hour week.
- You are responsible for welcoming our customers
- You are the most important point of contact for our visitors. You inform and advise them in their Waer Waters experience.
- You guide our guests in an enthusiastic way in their perfect and optimal relaxation moment.
- You play a central role in the structure of Waer Waters. You are fully aware of the ins and outs of the organization.
- Your tasks include: welcoming our customers, check-in and check-out, promotion of Waer Waters offer, informing and advising, managing reservations, answering emails and telephones
We offer you an agreement within a young, enthusiastic and growing company.
After a successful break-in period, a compatible salary is started with interesting extra legal benefits (Meal vouchers, Hospitalization insurance, transport allowance, clothing allowance, 50% allowance for work on Sundays).
We expect a flexible attitude towards employment hours, depending on the needs of the company. Weekend days are of course compensated with days off during the week.
Do you have what it takes?
Stuur dan als de bliksem een mailtje met jouw cv en motivatiebrief naar email@example.com