Kitchen assistant M/F/X
Waer Waters stands for indulgence in all areas, including culinary. We are looking for new kitchen assistants. Even if you have no experience, you are eligible. Then we will train you ourselves as a kitchen employee.
Your duties are negotiable according to your ability:
- Doing the dishes
- Doing the mise en place
- Replenishing dishes in the buffet restaurant
- Preparing hot and cold dishes, both buffet and à la carte
- Keeping the kitchen clean
- Creating new dishes
- Monitoring stock levels
- Taking responsibility for the kitchen
- Managing a team
- You are looking for a 38 hour or flexi job
- You work fast and accurately
- You work independently but also function well in a team
- You are looking for a job in a fun work environment
- You speak and understand sufficient Dutch, French or English to be able to communicate fluently with your colleagues
- You are flexible in working hours
- You have a neat appearance
- Evening and weekend work are no problem
- Ideally you have a driving license B
We offer you a contract within a young, enthusiastic and growing company.
A compatible salary is offered, after a successful run-in period (80 performance days required via interim), supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits (hospitalization insurance, transport allowance, clothing allowance, 50% surcharge for working on Sundays and public holidays).
We expect a flexible attitude towards working hours, depending on the needs of the company. Weekend days are of course compensated with days off during the week.
Do you have what it takes?
Stuur dan als de bliksem een mailtje met jouw cv en motivatiebrief naar email@example.com