Customer service employee M/F/X
Does your heart beat faster when a customer contacts you with questions?
Do you go wild for a well-filled and varied day?
Is your middle name "administrative professional"?
Then we'll need your help!
Join our Customer Service team (and, if required, our Reception staff) and become a member of Groot-Bijgaarden's most dynamic team.
- You have a lot of administrative experience. You enjoy your job, answering emails about bookings, creating invoices/subscriptions, processing refunds, and so on.
- Among your responsibilities will include informing and counseling guests, handling reservations, and responding to emails and phone calls.
- In the framework of Waer Waters, you will play a key part. You are well-versed in the organization's ins and outs.
- You are ready to take on a 38-hour week.
- You gladly assist our visitors in achieving their ideal level of relaxation.
- You are our guests' primary point of contact. You keep them up to date on their Waer Waters adventure by informing and advising them.
- You get a thumping heart from customer contact and your empathy is sky high
- You're ready for a job where Mondays aren't a problem and you don't mind working weekends and evenings.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and French.
- Your adaptability is built into your DNA.
- You're a (energetic) team member who's eager to get started and who handles pressure nicely!
- You're eager to get started! :)
- We give you a competitive pay and a variety of advantages (because, let's face it, who doesn't enjoy a trip to the spa?)
- We guarantee that you will be able to develop in a youthful and vibrant atmosphere.
- Our arms are already outstretched to welcome you!
- Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Do you have what it takes?
Stuur dan als de bliksem een mailtje met jouw cv en motivatiebrief naar firstname.lastname@example.org