Consult our general terms and conditions below
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.WAER WATERS – GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS (VERSION 10.02.2021)
- Waer Waters is a concept of the private company Advance, with its registered office at 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Rodenberg 21, Belgium, registered company number 0890.943.218 (RPR Brussels).
- These terms and conditions apply to the use by individuals (Hereinafter referred to as “Customer, you, your") of all facilities, products and services offered by Waer Waters (Hereinafter referred to as “we, us, our").
- These General Terms & Conditions are available on our website (www.waerwaters.com) and are also displayed at our reception. A copy of our General Terms & Conditions is also available, on request, from one of our reception staff.
- By using our facilities, products and services, you agree to be familiar with, accept and comply strictly with these terms and conditions when using our facilities, products and services.
- We reserve the right to change, unilaterally, our General Terms & Conditions at any time. Changes to our Terms & Conditions shall enter into force immediately. The latest version shall always replace all previous versions. In case of conflict, only the latest version is effective.
- All of our commitments are resource commitments and can never be interpreted as result commitments in any sense.
1.2.FACILITIES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES
1.2.1.Our house rules always apply when using our facilities, products and services. Our house rules are available on our website (www.waerwaters.com) and are displayed at numerous locations within our facilities. A copy of our House rules is also available, on request, from one of our reception staff.
1.2.2.Our house rules are designed to ensure the privacy, safety, tranquillity and cleanliness of our facilities, products and services, at all times and with respect to all our visitors. By using our facilities, products and/or services, you undertake to act in accordance with these house rules.
- All Waer Waters' offers of facilities, products and/or services are without obligation and subject to an “as long as the stock/capacity lasts" condition, and can always be revoked by Waer Waters, even before the stated end date of said offer. We reserve the right to modify, expand or limit our range of facilities, products and services at any time.
- Certain facilities, products and services (such as beauty, massage, packages, wellness, sports lessons, personal coaching, nutritional advice, etc.) may only be used with a prior reservation. Where this condition is applicable, it will be indicated on our website and in our brochures, newsletters and offers.
- Reservations can be made by e-mail or through the website. We reserve the right to request full or partial prepayment upon reservation. Reservations are not final until we have confirmed them by e-mail and, where applicable, after receipt of the requested prepayment.
- Wellness groups are limited to 4 people. Reservation requests for groups of more than 4 persons may only be made in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org. Waer Waters reserves the right to refuse access to groups of more than 4 persons without prior reservation.
- All reservations made by an intermediary (travel agencies, another sauna, beauty, catering establishments, etc.), whether or not in the name of the actual customer(s), are considered to have been under co-responsibility and liability of these intermediaries. These intermediaries shall be jointly and severally liable for the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the agreements concluded. Waer Waters shall not owe any compensation, commission or provision to intermediaries, no matter how they are named, unless this is expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
1.4.CANCELATION AND NO-SHOW
- See cancellation policy
- In cases of late cancellation or no-show, Waer Waters reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equal to the selling price of the reserved service. In the event of late cancellation or no-show, any advance payment will remain final and irrevocably acquired for Waer Waters by way of cancellation fee. In such a case, the customer has no right to claim a refund.
1.5.SETTLEMENT AND PAYMENT
- At Waer Waters, payments can be made in cash, with debit card or with credit card. For security reasons, Waer Waters reserves the right to refuse cash in large denomination notes.
- Facilities, products and services that are not pre-booked and prepaid must be paid on the day of the visit.
- Gift Certificates can be ordered and paid in the following ways:
- At the reception – you will receive the gift certificate immediately after payment.
- Via our website – the gift certificate will be delivered by email immediately after payment.
- The gift card expiry date is indicated on the gift card. If the gift certificate is valid for a fixed period (without stating the exact expiry date), the period shall be calculated from the date of issue of the gift certificate, and the last day of the period shall be the expiry date. Once the expiry date has been reached, the gift card cannot be redeemed and no financial or other compensation can be offered.
- If the full amount of the gift card has not been used, the remaining amount will be transferred to a new one.
- A gift card is not redeemable for cash.
- If the gift card includes a treatment, we advise you to reserve it in time. Waer Waters cannot offer any guarantee of performance of the specific treatment before the expiry date of the gift certificate (availability, no longer in the range, etc.).
- Gift vouchers for specific packages are offered under the “as long as the stock/capacity lasts" condition. If stock is exhausted before the gift card expiry date, the customer can choose a package in the same price range.
1.7.CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- Visitors are admitted from the age of sixteen.
- Minors must always be accompanied by at least one adult who is at least 21 years of age.
- An adult accompanying a young person, up to the age of 18, shall be deemed to be the legal representative of the younger person concerned, and is at least presumed to have been authorised by the person(s) exercising parental authority or equivalent rights over that person.
- Waer Waters is not required or expected to perform any prior checks in this regard.
- If a Waer Waters employee suspects that the age limits mentioned above have not been met, Waer Waters reserves the right to check the age of the persons concerned and to deny access to the facilities if this appears to be appropriate.
- All our facilities, products and services comply with relevant standards and guidelines and are maintained with the utmost care.
- Use of our facilities, products and services is entirely at the customer's own risk. Waer Waters disclaims all liability for damages resulting from health risks.
- Waer Waters cannot be held liable for any accidents occurring within its facilities or on the parking lot and access roads to the Waer Waters facilities.
- Waer Waters is not responsible for any damage or loss of personal property of visitors or users, including vandalism, theft, unauthorized use or consumption.
- Waer Waters cannot be held liable for delay or failure in performance, if this delay or failure is due to force majeure.
- Force majeure shall include any circumstances beyond the will or control of Waer Waters which make it, in all reasonableness, impossible to expect timely or actual fulfilment of the agreement, whether or not these circumstances were foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the agreement.
- In the event of force majeure, Waer Waters shall be entitled to suspend performance of its obligations in whole or in part for the duration of the force majeure, without the customer having any rights to damages or any other type of compensation.
1.10.NULLITY AND WITHDRAWAL
- If any provision of these General Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this shall not affect the other clauses and provisions of these General Terms & conditions.
- The fact that, at any time, Waer Waters does not invoke one or more provisions of these General Terms & Conditions in response to a customer's failure to comply, cannot be interpreted as a waiver on Waer Waters' part to that provision for any future shortcomings.
1.11.APPLICABLE LAW AND THE COMPETENT COURT
- The agreement between the parties is governed by Belgian law.
- For all disputes, only the courts of the place where Waer Waters registered office is established shall be competent.
1.12.PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Waer Waters collects and processes personal data for the purpose of providing its facilities, products and services.
2.MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS (SPORTS FACILITIES AND SERVICES) (VERSION 10.02.2021)
- These membership conditions apply to all subscriptions related to/providing access to the Waer Waters sports facilities and services. These Membership Conditions are available on our website (www.waerwaters.com) and are also displayed at our reception. A copy of our House rules is also available, on request, from a member of our reception staff.
- By using our sports facilities and services, you agree to be familiar with and accept these membership conditions, and to comply strictly with them when using our sports facilities and services.
- We reserve the right to change, unilaterally, our Membership Conditions at any time. Changes to our Membership Conditions shall enter into force immediately. The latest version shall always replace all previous versions. In case of conflict, only the latest version is effective.
- These Membership Conditions are in addition to the General Terms & Conditions. In the event of a conflict, these Membership Conditions shall take precedence over the General Terms & Conditions.
- There are several Waer Waters membership formulas available, and all the details thereof (regarding offers, prices, periods, lessons, additional products and services) are available on our website (www.waerwaters.com) or, on request, from one of our staff at the Waer Waters reception desk.
- Your membership is not transferable, except in a case where you have express agreement from Waer Waters. We retain the right to charge additional administrative costs for this.
- When your membership commences, you will receive a blue wristband. This blue wristband serves as a member card, and it is personal. This blue wristband may not be lent to another person (who by definition is not the subscription holder).
- The blue wristband remains the property of Waer Waters and must be returned to Waer Waters immediately upon expiry of the subscription period.
- You are personally responsible and liable for the use and/or abuse of the blue wristband. In case of loss or theft of the blue wristband, you should report this to Waer Waters immediately. In such a case, you will need to purchase a new blue wristband at the reception.
- All membership formulas have particular rates and conditions, which you can check on our website (www.waerwaters.com) or on request from one of our staff at the reception.
- Waer Waters may charge registration fees. If you have terminated your membership, Waer Waters reserves the right to charge a fee for a new registration.
- Membership fee is payable from the time membership commences. The membership fee is payable at the time of subscription.
- If you do not meet your payment obligation, Waer Waters may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your membership. In such a case, Waer Waters reserves the right to charge administration costs.
- In addition, if you do not meet your obligation to pay, Waer Waters shall have the right, by law and without prior notice of default, to default interest equal to 8% per year and a flat-rate compensation equal to 10% of the outstanding amount, during the period from the due date up to the date of full payment.
- Waer Waters reserves the right to unilaterally adjust the rates and/or conditions. Should this occur, you will be notified one month in advance, after which you will have the opportunity to terminate the agreement in writing (by mail or by registered letter) free of charge, with effect from the next payment date.
2.4.DURATION AND CANCELLATION
- All membership formulas are entered into for an initial three-month period. If you do not cancel your membership in writing at the latest one calendar month before the end of the initial term, your membership will be automatically extended for an indefinite period at the end of the initial term (read: From month to month).
- You can cancel your membership, which has been entered into for an indefinite period, in writing, and subject to a notice period of four weeks. The notice period starts from the next payment date.
- Cancellation should always be made in writing, either by e-mail to email@example.com by registered letter to Waer Waters, Subscriptions Service, Rodenberg 21, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Belgium.
- Waer Waters reserves the right to suspend your membership immediately in the event of serious or repeated breach of the General Terms & Conditions, the Membership Conditions, the House Rules and/or in other cases of unacceptable conduct on your part, and to do so at its sole discretion, for a period determined by Waer Waters, or to terminate your membership with immediate effect. In such cases, you are not entitled to reimbursement of any membership fees and/or any other fees or charges already paid.
2.5.SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION FOR MEDICAL REASONS
- If, for medical reasons, you are unable to exercise for a long time (for a period of 1 month or longer), Waer Waters will suspend or terminate your membership for a specified period of time, as of the next payment date.
- Any request for suspension or termination for medical reasons must be made in writing and must be accompanied by a medical attestation.
3.WAER WATERS CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS (VERSION 10.02.2021)
- These Waer Waters Card Terms & Conditions apply to the use of the Waer Waters Card (WWC). These WWC Terms & Conditions are available on our website (www.waerwaters.com) and are also displayed at our reception desk. A copy of our WWC Terms & Conditions is also available, on request, from one of our reception staff.
- By using the WWC, you agree to know and accept WWC Terms & Conditions, and that you will conform to them strictly when using it.
- We reserve the right to change, unilaterally, these WWC Terms & Conditions at any time. Changes to these WWC Terms & Conditions shall enter into force immediately. The latest version shall always replace all previous versions. In case of conflict, only the latest version is effective.
- These WWC Terms & Conditions are an addition to the General Terms & Conditions. In the event of a conflict, these WWC Terms & Conditions shall take precedence over the General Terms & Conditions.
3.2.USE OF THE WWC
- The Waer Waters Card is a payment card that allows you to pay for purchases in the Waer Waters facilities.
- Prior to use, the Waer Waters Card must be pre-charged with credit at the charging points provided for this purpose within the Waer Waters facilities or at the reception desk. At the time of purchase, the minimum amount pre-charged credit is EUR 300.00, after which you may recharge the card with an amount of your choice.
- The credit on the card will remain valid for 1 year. The credit on the Waer Waters Card is not recoverable or refundable in cash.
- The card is not nominative and can be used for all Waer Waters facilities.
- The Waer Waters Card remains the property of Waer Waters and must be returned to Waer Waters immediately upon expiry of the subscription period.
- You are personally responsible and liable for the use and/or misuse of the Waer Waters Card In case of loss or theft of the Waer Waters Card, you should report this to Waer Waters immediately. In such a case, you will need to purchase a new Waer Waters Card at the reception.
4.HOUSE RULES (Version 10.02.2021)
- The following rules always apply when using our facilities, products and services. Our house rules are available on our website (www.waerwaters.com) and are displayed in numerous locations within our facilities. A copy of our House rules is also available, on request, from a member of our reception staff.
- These house rules are designed to ensure the privacy, safety, tranquillity and cleanliness of our facilities, products and/or services, at all times, and with respect to all our visitors. By using our facilities, products and/or services, you undertake to act in accordance with these house rules.
- Anyone who is a guest at one of our facilities is expected to have prior knowledge of our house rules.
- Compliance with these house rules is strictly supervised by Waer Waters staff. Instructions from members of our staff must be followed strictly.
- In cases of failure to comply with our house rules at any time or causing any kind of nuisance, Waer Waters will ask you to terminate your visit immediately, pay for products and services you have used, consumed and/or reserved at the reception, and leave the Waer Waters facilities immediately and/or Waer Waters will deny you access to its facilities, and this shall be all without refund or any other form of compensation.
- Any form of intimacy, wanted and unwanted, is strictly forbidden and will result in mandatory exit from the complex.
- Waer Waters reserves the right to temporarily exclude customers under police surveillance from the complex.
- We reserve the right to change, unilaterally, our House Rules at any time. Changes to our House Rules shall enter into force immediately. The latest version shall always replace all previous versions. In case of conflict, only the latest version is effective.
4.2.GENERAL HOUSE RULES
- The facilities of Waer Waters must always be accessed with clean footwear (for example, without gravel from tennis courts), and, where indicated, barefoot or with suitable footwear.
- Animals are not allowed on the premises and in the Waer Waters facilities.
- There is a smoking ban on the Waer Waters site and in its facilities. A designated smoking room is provided for smokers.
- It is forbidden to have your own food and drink in the facilities. Various restaurants and bars are available in the facilities. Food and drink may only be consumed in the areas provided for this purpose. Food and drinks are charged at the end of the visit.
- Consuming, using or carrying drugs or muscle strengthening agents is strictly prohibited. It is also strictly forbidden to bring weapons into the Waer Waters facilities. In the event of an infringement, Waer Waters will call the police.
- Personal belongings and valuables should always be stored in the designated lockable lockers. The use of the lockers is temporary. They must be locked. Lockers must be emptied at the end of the visit. You are responsible for your personal belongings and valuables. Waer Waters shall not be liable for damage, loss or theft.
- In order to ensure the peace and relaxation of all visitors, you are asked to maintain the peace and serenity within our facilities (especially in the quiet areas).
- Prior to providing access to the facilities, Waer Waters may make additional requirements regarding your personal hygiene and/or clothing.
- Taking care of personal hygiene (e.g., brushing teeth, shaving, dying hair, etc.) is not permitted within the Wear Waters facilities.
- The wearing of bathing attire is mandatory in the wellness facilities, with the exception of the nude area. For men short, ‘fitted’ swimming trunks made of elastane fabric are mandatory. Swimming shorts are not permitted. Women should have a bikini or swimsuit without a closed neck, sleeves and/or legs. Strings, burkinis and monokinis are not allowed.
- Access to wellness facilities with shoes, boots or any other footwear is prohibited. The use of anti-slip slippers is mandatory when moving around in the wellness facilities. You should enter saunas and baths barefoot.
- A bathrobe is required in the lounge and rest areas.
- Rental bathrobes and towels are available at the desk. Slippers are only available for sale, but your own slippers are permitted. If you lose your rented towels, you will be charged a compensation fee: €50 per bathrobe, and €25 per bath towel.
- Every visitor must thoroughly clean his/her body, using the areas available, before entering the wellness and making use of the facilities.
- Showering is mandatory before using baths, saunas or a steam bath. After using a hot area, showering is mandatory before bathing.
- It is mandatory to wash your hands thoroughly with hot water and soap after each visit to the toilet.
- In consideration of everyone’s hygiene, it is mandatory to rest all of your body on a towel when in the sauna and the foot bath.
- Each visitor receives a wristband for use during the stay, to close his/her locker and record all spending. It is mandatory to wear the wristband throughout the visit. If the wristband is lost, an amount of €250 will be charged to compensate for the lost wristband. Regardless of the loss of the wristband, the spending associated with it is immediately due upon departure.
- Use of mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, cameras and laptops is prohibited in the wellness facilities (including inside the changing rooms). Phone calls and taking pictures or audio(visual) recordings are prohibited in the wellness facilities (including inside the changing rooms).
- Keeping chairs and sun beds occupied without using them is not allowed.
- The use of carrier bags is not permitted in the wellness facilities. Visitors can always ask the staff for an approved transparent plastic bag.
- In connection with fire safety, it is strictly forbidden to do your own pouring in the sauna. Only Waer Waters staff members are permitted to pour. Drying towels and/or other textiles in the sauna is not permitted.
- Entering the outdoor swimming pools and the indoor swimming pools with a connection to the outside during thunderstorms is strictly prohibited (lightning hazard).
- Jumping and diving in the baths is prohibited. Running on wet surfaces is dangerous and therefore not permitted.
- Entering the wellness facilities under the influence of narcotic or mind-altering substances is prohibited.
4.4.SPORTS & FITNESS
- Wearing proper sports clothing is mandatory, more specifically: suitable and clean trainers, sport socks, clean shorts or training pants and a clean T-shirt or sweatshirt.
- For hygienic reasons, it is mandatory to place a protective towel on the appliances during use. Towels are available for rental if necessary.
- Fitness equipment must be cleaned after each use, using the spray and paper provided for this purpose.
- Every visitor must dispose of his or her waste in the bin provided for this purpose.
- Only sports drinks and water are allowed in the fitness area. Using glass bottles is prohibited. Having your own food in the fitness area is prohibited.
- Every new visitor who wants to use the fitness area will be physically evaluated and will be given a tour of the fitness facility and an explanation of (the correct use of) the fitness equipment by a Waer Waters employee. A personalized training program can be set up for those who wish to do so.
- Participation in the group classes is based on a specific timetable. You can look up this schedule on our website (www.waerwaters.com), and it is updated daily. Changes to the hourly schedule are always possible. So, always check this schedule before your visit.
- It is not allowed to keep fitness equipment occupied for longer than necessary.
- All materials must be tidied up after use and put back in the designated areas.
- It is prohibited to use the devices in any way other than their original purpose. Use of the fitness area and the equipment there is at the user's responsibility.
- Use of tablets, cameras and laptops is prohibited in the fitness area (including inside the changing rooms). Phone calls and taking pictures or audio(visual) recordings are prohibited in the fitness area (including inside the changing rooms). Mobile audio devices, with headphones to listen to music, are allowed.
- Visitors should park their vehicle in the designated parking spaces in the Waer Waters grounds. Reserved places (e.g., for disabled people or emergency services) should not be taken by visitors for whom they are not intended.
- In order to guarantee the peace and safety of other visitors, a speed limit of 10 km per hour is in effect in the parking lot. Visitors must adhere to this speed limit at all times.
- Waer Waters shall not be liable for theft, loss or any damage to vehicles or visitors due to accidents, vandalism or any other cause.
Waer Waters is committed to protecting your privacy. We therefore strive to process your personal data in a legal, fair and transparent manner.
Personal data processing is subject to European Regulation 2016/676 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data.
5.2.DATA WE COLLECT
Depending on which service you use, Waer Waters may process the following personal data from you:
- Address details;
- Email address;
- Camera images;
- Credit card details (this is only done during a hotel booking);
- Date of birth (this remains voluntary);
- Telephone number (this remains voluntary).
We process your personal data for various purposes. During each handling, we only process the personal data that is necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
5.3.THE WAY WE COLLECT DATA
Directly from you:
In view of the nature of the service, Waer Waters can only offer you services if certain personal data is shared with us. The personal data we collect always comes exclusively from you.
When you visit Waer Waters, we may ask for your ID card. Using automatic ID card scanning, we can collect only personal data for which no PIN or other authentication is required, i.e., your name and address details.
If you do not wish to have your identity card scanned during your visit, this is no problem for us. One of our employees can enter your personal data manually. However, our employee will verify the information that you provide (your identity) with that on the identity card.
When you send an email to us, we may keep those messages and ask for some of your personal data, which is necessary for the situation. This allows us to process your questions and respond to your requests.
During your visit to Waer Waters, some of your personal data will be linked to an RFID wristband. Upon arrival, you will receive an RFID wristband that allows you to choose and operate a locker, order food and drink in the facilities of Waer Waters, and to get access to the wellness or fitness area according to your wishes. The gates and turnstiles are equipped with an RFID reader. They check the wristband for validity before opening, and show us if you are in our wellness facilities, a restaurant or the fitness room.
Everything you use during your visit to Waer Waters is scanned onto your RFID wristband during your visit. When you leave Waer Waters, your RFID band will be scanned and your bill made up.
After your visit to Waer Waters, the RFID wristband is disconnected from your personal data so that it can be linked to a new visitor.
Via camera surveillance:
Camera surveillance is used at Waer Waters. Waer Waters does this to ensure the safety of its visitors.
Our camera surveillance is clearly indicated by visible stickers in and on the facilities.
In the event of an incident, the camera images may be made available to police and judicial authorities, within the legal framework, in order to support reporting of a criminal offence. The camera images will not be shared with third parties unless there is a legal or other type of obligation to do so.
We may ask you whether we may share your personal data with social networks with the aim of displaying personalized ads from Waer Waters on the relevant social network. We will only share your personal data with these social networks if we obtain your written consent.
The social network buttons on our website are included so that you can share pages via social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. If you click on these buttons, your personal data will be processed by the relevant social network. This privacy statement does not apply to processing of your personal data by these social networks. To learn more about how these social networks handle your personal data, please refer to the privacy policies of each of these social networks.
Your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes unless you expressly consent to it.
Sending out our newsletters, surveys or offers is therefore always based on your explicit consent. We will send you a maximum of 12 newsletters per year.
You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link in the newsletter or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then immediately delete your data from our newsletter mailing list.
5.6.THE GOALS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Waer Waters processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer records (reservation and payment handling);
- Providing our services to customers;
- Customer safety while they are on our domain (e.g., emergency services and evacuation)
5.7.THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Waer Waters bases its actions in regard to processing your personal data on the following legal grounds:
Permission: When we ask for your permission to process your personal data and you give it to us. You may withdraw this permission at any time. This withdrawal shall apply only to the period after withdrawal and shall not affect the legality of any processing that took place up to the date of withdrawal.
Execution of an Agreement: If processing your personal data by Waer Waters is necessary in order to perform our services.
Legal obligation: If processing your personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that Waer Waters is subject to.
Legitimate interests: Processing is necessary for the protection of Waer Waters' legitimate interests.
5.8.SECURITY AND RETENTION PERIOD
Waer Waters takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized processing.
Personal data: Waer Waters does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided. This means that Waer Waters does not retain your data for longer than is necessary to provide the service(s) concerned to you. The personal data will be automatically deleted from our system after a maximum period of 5 years of inactivity. The foregoing shall not apply if Waer Waters is required, on grounds of a legal obligation, to retain data for longer.
Camera images; Access to the camera images is only permitted for authorized persons. Camera images are stored for up to 30 days before they are automatically deleted unless an incident has occurred. In this case, the images will be deleted when they are no longer required in connection with the incident.
5.9.PROVIDING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not pass on or sell your personal data to others, unless this is necessary for the provision of the service, required by law, or we have your written consent.
We always conclude a data processing agreement with organizations that process your personal data on behalf of Waer Waters, e.g., the company that makes our website. This ensures that they also treat your personal data in a secure and confidential manner.
5.10.YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to an understandable and transparent explanation of how we handle your personal data. In this connection, you have the following rights.
Right of inspection: You have the right to request, at any time, access to the personal data that we have available about you.
Right to correction: You have the right to correct your personal data if it is incorrect or out of date and/or to have it restated if it is incomplete.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the fact that your personal data will be processed if that processing is based on a public collective interest or the legitimate interest of the processor of your personal data. In addition, you may also apply this right of objection if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request a restriction on processing your personal data. By limiting the processing of your personal data, your personal data can still be retained, but its use is limited. If you have requested a processing restriction, the data processor may only store your data. This means that your data can no longer be used to perform other operations, and you will no longer be able to use Waer Waters services.
Right to be forgotten: You have the right to ask us to remove all personal data that we have in relation to you. When you submit a request to delete your personal data, we will remove any data that may be traceable to you, except for the data that we must or may retain under the law. In view of the nature of the service, Waer Waters can only offer you services if you agree to certain personal data about you being shared with us.
In order to exercise the above rights, the easiest way is to contact us by sending an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. This request must be accompanied by proof of identity, preferably by a copy of the identity card. You can conceal the photo on your ID card.
We also offer you the possibility to view, manage, correct or delete your personal data yourself by logging on to the portal on our website via the following link: https://waerwaters.xplanonline.com/portaal.
You have the right to submit a complaint about how we handle your personal data. If you do have a complaint, we would prefer to solve it together with you. For this, please contact us.
You also have the option to submit a complaint to the Belgian supervisory authority: Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit (The Belgian Data Protection Authority), drukpersstraat 351, 1000 BRUSSELS, Belgium firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1.WHAT ARE COOKIES?
As administrator of its website, Waer Waters uses "cookies" to improve the user experience of the website and to collect statistical information about its usage.
Cookies are small data or text files that are installed on the computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use a mobile or other application that stores certain user information. Cookie files contain unique codes that, for example, allow your browser to recognize you during your visit to our website and improve your experience.
Cookies have expiry dates, depending on whether session cookies or persistent cookies are used. Session cookies contain information used within your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are used to store information between different visits to the website. These data allow the website to recognize you as a returning visitor and therefore respond accordingly, for example by saving your language preferences. The permanent cookies have a longer service life, which is determined by the website.
6.2.WHICH COOKIES DOES WAER WATERS USE?
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for visiting the website and ensuring its proper functioning. For example, these cookies allow you to visit various parts of the website or fill in forms. If you refuse these cookies, the website will not work or will not function optimally. Below is a list of the cookies we use within this category:
- Typekit by adobe
- Google tag manager
- Facebook custom audiences
- Google Analytics5.
- GA Audiences
Social media cookies: Thanks to these Cookies, you can log into your accounts on social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook, and share some of the WAER WATERS content on social media (i.e., through functions such as share, like, etc.). These Cookies do not give us access to your social media accounts or the data you store within them. For the cookies that the social media networks place and the possible data they collect from them, we refer you to the statements that these parties make on their own websites about this. Below is a list of the cookies we use within this category:
- Facebook connect
6.3.DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
With all the common browsers, you can check the settings or options or specify which cookies you allow. If you cannot find these settings, you can consult your browser's help pages. Your browser allows you to view and delete the current cookies on your computer and choose not to accept them in the future.
If you have given permission to use non-functional cookies, you may change this setting at any time and the cookies already installed will be deleted.
Disabling cookies may prevent certain parts of the website from working optimally and certain functionalities and services from being used.